- Detailed InformationZwińRozwiń
- Object type:
- Tourist houses
- Category of standardization:
- Istnieje możliwość zamówienia całodobowego wyżywienia dla grup.
- Sandomierz , ul. Wojska Polskiego 22
- Postal Code:
- Tourist region:
- Sandomierz Region
- Number of seats:
- Number of rooms 2 pers. With shower and sink:
- Price min. per prsn:
- 32 PLN
- Surrounding AttractionsZwińRozwiń
The underground tourist route is open for visitors since 1997. The entrance is at the back of the Oleśnicki-Family tenement house, few meters away from the market square. The chambers and tunnels, which had been droned for ages, are shrouded in mystery. Some say that they stretch under the Wisła river’s bottom into the castle in Baranów Sandomierski.
- +48 15 832 23 05
The St Jacob"s Church is one of the oldest and the most valuable monuments of both Sandomierz and Poland. The visitor"s attention is caught by the late-Romanesque ceramic ornamental elements of elevation, from which the northern portal is of the greatest importance.
- Sandomierz, ul. Staromiejska 3
- +48 15 832 37 74
The first church was erected here in approximately 1120, but the first recorded mention of the later basilica is found in the papal bulla issued by Eugene III in 1148. The church suffered damages in the 13th century, during frequent foreign invasions.
- Sandomierz, ul. Mariacka 10
- +48 15 832 73 43
Both the Sandomierz defensive walls and the castle were constructed during the reign of king Kazimierz III Wielki (14th c.). The castle was erected on the Castle Hill in place once occupied by a stronghold (10th c.). It was a residence of prince Henryk Sandomierski, son of king Bolesław III Krzywousty (1086-1138).
- Sandomierz, ul. Zamkowa 12
- +48 15 832 22 65
- Sandomierz, ul. Wojska Polskiego 22
- Bursa Szkolna