Pod Trzema Basztami
- Detailed InformationZwińRozwiń
- Object type:
- Guest rooms
- Category of standardization:
- Dla Gości hotelowych oferujemy pełne wyżywienie (śniadania, obiady, kolacje) w Restauracji Gościńca. W menu znajdziecie Państwo zarówno obiady domowe, jak i specjały kuchni świętokrzyskiej. Podane ceny zawierają podatek VAT. W okresach targowych ceny mogą ulec zmianie.
- Non smoking rooms
- Tv sat
- Additional services:
- BBQ facilities
- Place for a bonfire
- Chęciny , ul. Stanisława Branickiego 32
- Postal Code:
- Tourist region:
- Kielce Region
- Number of seats:
- No. of rooms:
- Number of rooms 2 pers. With shower and sink:
- Price min. per prsn:
- Price max. per prsn:
- Surrounding AttractionsZwińRozwiń
None of Poland"s towns can boast such a wonderful location as Sandomierz. Occupying a few hills and a high escarpment from which enfolds a splendid view over the Vistula valley, the town has more than 120 monuments of architecture. Most of them date back to the Middle Ages and that"s why Sandomierz is considered a real gem of the Świętokrzyski region.
- +48 15 832 23 05
It is one of the most original and beautiful buildings erected on an elliptic plan according to an Italian architect Lawrence Senes’s design referring to the architecture of Santa Maria della Salute church in Venice.
The Jewish cemetery, or kirkut, established in 1891, is situated in ul. Podgórze. It occupies an area of an acre and contains approximately 200 tombstones.
- +48 693 779 899
In 1624 in the vicinity of Rytwiany town Golden Forest Hermitage was built for the Camaldolese order of Monte Corona congregation. At the time the Annunciation Church, monastic buildings, outbuildings and eremitorium, a complex of hermit houses came into existence.
- 41 344 77 43
Łagów was trading settlement already in the 12th century. At that time it belonged to the Wrocław bishopric. Because of frequent Tartar invasions, Łagów was turned into a fortified castellany defending Poland"s eastern borders. It received its municipal rights from prince Bolesław Wstydliwy (Boleslaus the Chaste) in 1253.
- Tourist opinionsZwińRozwiń